Books are useless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

magvi

Books are useless! I only ever read one book, “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and it gave me absolutely no insight on how to kill mockingbirds! Sure it taught me not to judge a man by the color of his skin…but what good does *that* do me?

you should be careful how you judge anyone dad says people arnt like cattle so shouldnt be judged! but then he says judge a person purely by how they treat others so i dunno books are good tho you can learn loads from books i like them anyway why would you want to kill mocking birds? pheasants taste way better

I went to the cinema to see "Iron Man". I was expecting an informative film on how to iron my clothes but all I got was some nonsense about some dude in an iron suit!

P.S. Books rule!

I went to public skool. I cant read.

I like crayons though but the purple ones dont taste like grape.

Last edited:
In high school my career counselor said that I would ether spend my life in jail, pumping fuel at a gas station, or driving truck.

Now I drive a truck that puts fuel in trains and as of yet they have not connected me personally to any bad things I may or may not have done that have been on the local news one or more times.

Whats this got to do with reading? I don't know either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…