Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentins

Hi guys.
I am trying to build AM radio receiver, but I don't want to just follow some ones circuit.
Guys, please can you recommend books for me which are going to help me with understanding of how radio circuits are working.
I understand some general concepts,but it's not enough for me to understand circuits.
I need something what is going to give really deep explanation of every component in the circuit.

Thanks every one.

For books, I recommend The Art of Electronics 2nd edition.

As far as simple AM radios are concerned, start with a crystal radio which is really simple to build and plenty of good tutorials can be found all over the Internet, then add a simple audio amplifier to drive a small speaker.

Crystal radio is too simple,I do understand basics,but I need more advanced understanding on what is going on inside the circuit.
Thanks anyways.

What don't you understand?

Have you mastered the crystal radio and want to move on to the superhetrodyne radio?

The best way to learn is to buy a kit. It will cost more than a ready made radio but the best way to see it as an educational experiance.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/04/amfm-108k.pdf
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back