Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bringing an oscilliscope back to life

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdkelty

At work I found a Phillips PM 3212 oscilliscope. I would like to bring it back to life for work purposes and as a learning experience. Can anyone tell me the following information, it would be greatly appreciated.

Where to find a schematic?
Where to find a parts list and an online source to get parts for it?

ps. The main power supply board looks pretty rough at the moment, so this will be quite an endeavor. But like a said, it will be a great learning experience.

Thank you

You might be able to order a manual from here.
**broken link removed**

Yes I do love when they throw them out, it's like a treasure to me! I was an adjunct professor teaching art and now I'm the Dept Head of electronics at my other job and although I'm a newbie in electronics, I love it! I look at this as a great opportunity to learn so much by going through the whole thing and making it work again.

Thank you for the link for the manual, I will check into that and see if I can get the parts I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back