Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Burglar Alarm System

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I bet that was him that posted the "Urgent, connecting pic to Kalashnikov" thread.

Mike.

I see the 'Lybians' finally got their Plutonium back from the 'Doc'!..:eek:

The 'flux capacitor' OP will have to look elsewhere for his 3.1GWatts energy source, perhaps Maplins may have an alternative in stock..:p

I wonder if the Arabic writing reads "Insured by Kalashnikov"...

ericgibbs said:
I see the 'Lybians' finally got their Plutonium back from the 'Doc'!..:eek:

The 'flux capacitor' OP will have to look elsewhere for his 3.1GWatts energy source, perhaps Maplins may have an alternative in stock..:p

Priceless :D

Ha ha!
The 60-year-old inventor says that last month, he forgot to unload the gun while testing the alarm. A bullet broke a window and ricocheted off a neighbor's wall.

His neighbor, a police officer, wasn't amused.
:D :D :D

A homemade burglar alarm may not sound exciting to American homeowners, who have their pick of alarm companies. But in Afghanistan, where there are no alarm companies and police can be unresponsive

We have the latter problem in the UK, schematic anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back