Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bye Bye

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

As the topic says Bye Bye..........................

Had enough huh? Thankless job with no pay, can't say I blame you. Best of luck and wishes in your future endeavors.

Bye Bye?

C'mon now, you need to think this through. :)

Seriously, as Mikebits says, best wishes in all your future endeavors.

Ron

I honestly have no idea where this came from, but good bye, and I wish you the very best :)
May I inquire as to the reason?
Der Strom

Last edited:
Been here since 2004? Bye, Bye. You should stick your head in once and a while at least, common?

Some folks are making a dash for the woods, ironically, just as this forum is getting more true to it's purpose, a place to realx and be social. I think there are great new ( or new-ER) members here who have made this a nicer and friendlier place. Some folks don't take kindly to change.... even positive change!

There will be plenty of us chipping in here, hoping you will reconsider, just as in another member's recent thread.
If your mind is already made up, there is little we can do to try and change it, all we can do is wish you the very best in whatever direction you choose to spend your spare time in the future.

Hope to see you continue posting here, but if not,
Good luck Bryan.

Oh, come on Bryan - stay! I haven't been here that long (certainly not as long as you), but I think without you, the forums won't quite be the same...

:(

Can we at least know why you are leaving...?

If your mind is made up, though - or if circumstances for whatever reasons are forcing your hand, I wish you luck in your future endeavors...

Perhaps its because May 21 is the supposed end of the world and he is just getting his goodbyes in early? :confused:

However if you are leaving the site then who will become the next semibenevolent overload/moderator? :eek:

All the best to you Bryan1. definitely your contributions, like Renewable Energy etc, would be remembered and they do motivate the youth for ever.

Were you saying bye bye yesterday because you thought today was the end of the earth? If it was then the good news is that it didn't happen. If not then sorry to hear you're leaving.

Mike.

Thank you tcmtech:

Perhaps its because May 21 is the supposed end of the world and he is just getting his goodbyes in early?

No sense in mowing today and I was going to get the oil changed in the truck, guess I'll blow that off too. May as well just open a beer and wait.

Damn, I also have unused vacation time at work, I should have used all my days before today.

As to Brian's departure, he and his efforts in the forum will be missed. Just in my short time here his contributions have been noted. He has put considerable time and effort into this place.

Ron

Perhaps if Bryan told us all the real reason why he is departing then we everyone would understand.??

As much as i like and respect the guy, it still seems like sour grapes with the "ill take my bat and ball and go attitude"

Forums are a fickle place and we all must play by the rules, unless you are the one who gets to make the rules.

Sad to see you leave Bryan, and can only hope a couple of aspro's and a cold coopers will change your mind.

Pete.

Perhaps if Bryan told us all the real reason why he is departing then we everyone would understand.??

As much as i like and respect the guy, it still seems like sour grapes with the "ill take my bat and ball and go attitude"

Forums are a fickle place and we all must play by the rules, unless you are the one who gets to make the rules.

Sad to see you leave Bryan, and can only hope a couple of aspro's and a cold coopers will change your mind.

Pete.

You know perfectly well why Bryan has left ETO, so please stop stirring the pot.

I am trying to get Bryan to reconsider his decision, which I consider as being made in haste.

If you have not had a chance to say goodbye please do so now as I will be closing this thread in 24 hours.

A number of people have been asking here and in chat why Bryan left. I can only say that if he had wanted to make it public he would have done so by now. Please respect that and stop asking.

I too hope that Bryan will reconsider his decision and wish him the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back