Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C++ or C compiler for CS51 family MCU

Status
Not open for further replies.

froten

Hello all,

I need to get a C (C++ is prefered) compiler and IDE for CS51 MCU family. Could any body please tell me where to get a C/C++ compiler and IDE. My main processor is AT89CXX.

thanx for any help.

Generating code from C++ source for an 8051 has got to be the most over the top idea I've ever heard. Kiel and IAR systems make C compilers for the 8051 that should be all you need.

I guess the "i before e" rule doesn't apply in German. I was at home and could not look at the box for the correct spelling.

"Achtung! Das computen machinen ist nicht fer usen und gefingerpoken by das dumbkompfen."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back