Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C2612 Transistor Datasheet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent 009 said:
I have a C2612 transistor I need to know what is its pin configuration...
Thanks for any point outs...

You only have part of the number, the full number will be 2SC2612, so a google on that should sort you out?.

However, it's a TO220 transistor, so goes BCE - but it's simple to figure out with a multimeter anyway!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
Agent 009 said:
I have a C2612 transistor I need to know what is its pin configuration...
Thanks for any point outs...

You only have part of the number, the full number will be 2SC2612, so a google on that should sort you out?.

However, it's a TO220 transistor, so goes BCE - but it's simple to figure out with a multimeter anyway!.
:oops: Yeah, i didn't notice that... Actually, it's for somebody I know, so I'll b pointing that out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back