calculate inductor for speaker ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoangson

hi !! I have a computer speaker that includes 2 speaker 4ohm, and the power 50w.... the power circuit uses tda2030...

but it has not crossover circuite. ??? so I want to adding a crossover circuit into this cp speaker. but I am not sure how to start ???

can you help me !!! thanks so much ! have a good day

You can't just randomly add crossover circuits, it requires careful design based on the drive units used, and the cabinet as well. If it doesn't have any, it was designed that way.

Why do you want to add crossovers anyway?.

You can't just randomly add crossover circuits, it requires careful design based on the drive units used, and the cabinet as well. If it doesn't have any, it was designed that way.

Why do you want to add crossovers anyway?.

I see some cp speaker that has a bass speaker and treble speaker.so the sound seem very well.. but my cp speaker it's not.. so I want to adding a crossovers any way... Why we can't do It's by adjust a little by anyway ??

we know the volt supply to tda opam 13v and the lable show 50w..and resistance of speaker is 4 Ohm per one ???? we can have anyway solution ?? you can refix it experiment don't use fomule it 's too complex !!

The computer speaker is not 50 Watts, it is 50 Whats which only about 2.5 Watts.
A TDA2030 power amplifier has an output of only 2.5 Watts at clipping with a 13V supply and a 4 ohm load. Its power is only 1.5 Watts into an 8 ohm speaker when its supply voltage is so low.

I don't know if a TDA2030 power amplifier can drive two 4 ohm speakers in parallel which is a 2 ohm load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…