Camera phone project

Status
Not open for further replies.

riccaliolio

Hi guys!

I am thinking of a project related to a camera phone and have some questions about (you might also want to give a proper title for this as I can't think of a good one ).

Idea is quite simple: "detach" the camera part of the cellphone and extend it, either wired or wireless (whichever is easier and cheaper).

Question now is, is this possible? And do you have some specific cellphone models in mind which doing this will be easier?

Thanks everyone!

how do you intend to process/feed the signals from the terminals? Anyway there are ready made models on Farnell or Digikey or other electronics companies for that matter, the datasheets will give you an idea.

how do you intend to process/feed the signals from the terminals? Anyway there are ready made models on Farnell or Digikey or other electronics companies for that matter, the datasheets will give you an idea.

Thanks Vizier87 for the inputs!

The camera will still be connected to the still functional phone thus the phone will still be the main control panel for this.

I just need to "extend" the camera (or maybe just the lens/eye part) so that it will be far from the main unit.

I am sorry but I am kinda new with this electronics DIY hobby so can you give me a direct link on a good schematic diagram that I can refer to?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…