can anybdy help

Status
Not open for further replies.

habi

hey, im a communication engineer student, i have never entered a competition because i dont know how to get any project ideas

i was hoping from the experts in this site to help enlighting me with some websites that shows some circuits w projects or even ideas that might encourage me to enter and at least get a shot in winning

thanks alot guys

can anybdy help
yes "anybdy" can help . but the specification is vauge
ok regd ckts
discovercircuits.com
epanorama.net
electronicsforu.com
google.com
so on...

user1453 said:
whats is the competition about, are there any rules?
no, there are no rules
it just requires to be alittle bit difficult, new((never done before)) it's also better to contain microcontrollers

I always raise an eyebrow at an Electronics enthusiast who claims to be stuck for project ideas - it baffles me. Personally, I've got the opposite problem - an infinite pool of ideas with a finite pool of time to do them in!!!

Brian

Asking us to help you succeed is presumptuous. Asking us to help you avoid failing is more reasonable. Tell us your ideas and we'll help you pick one. We can't possibly know what you will be interested in. What is worse, something new to us may be old hat to the judges, you're in a much better position to make that call. Think about it!

Ok, so let me get this strait.

1. You are a college student.
2. To be more specific, you are a communications engineering student.
3. You need a project idea.
4. You spell anybody; "anybdy".
5. You are a college student, and you made mistake #4
6. There are NO rules to this contest.
7. You are ENCOURAGED to use a microcontroller.
8. You obviously have access to the Internet, and Google.
9. And you still can't find ANY project ideas on your own!?!?!?!?

Man, if i got all that right, you seriously don't need that degree! Think of some ideas on you own!

Marks256 said:
Ok, so let me get this strait.

4. You spell anybody; "anybdy".
5. You are a college student, and you made mistake #4

Actually, I do recall you ranting and raving when someone made a similar observation of your spelling mistakes Mark

Brian

ThermalRunaway said:
I always raise an eyebrow at an Electronics enthusiast who claims to be stuck for project ideas - it baffles me. Personally, I've got the opposite problem - an infinite pool of ideas with a finite pool of time to do them in!!!

Brian

I have the same problem too. It's money and time that stops me from pursuing most of them.

At least give your thread a credible title...

being a college student doesnt mean i dont make spelling mistakes esp that english is not my native language. plus i dont recheck my messages when i write them

for those of you who think that i have internet and google so i must be lazy or stupid not to benefit them, here is the thing: i cant stay online for to long because im a dial up connection so i keep the phone line pretty much busy which drives my parents nuts and plus the bill will be extremely high
that is no excuse i know that bas this is my life
however i didnt want to ask u before cause i had a feeling some of you would reply like this

i have searchred google but it seemed that it took me to universities and their students projects so for me that was a dead end

im not asking me to give me your ideas i just need a way to give myself the way you create the ideas
so i thought i could ask u for some websites therefore i can choose a simple thouht and perhaps work on it and evolve it

check for spelling mistakes .got it

t.o. said:
How about creating a human robot that can read the notes and play the piano?

hey you are either mauking me or you are really trying to help

the thing is your idea is more mechanical idea i can make it read w play the piano but i cant create one

thanks

habi said:
hey, im a communication engineer student, i have never entered a competition because i dont know how to get any project ideas thanks alot guys

I'll try to help you, but let it be known that it took me all of 5 minutes to locate all the information that I have provided below. I understand your situation with dial-up at home, but can't you use a PC lab at your school or public library that will allow you longer web browsing?

Here is an idea book full of microcontroller projects:
hobby projects.com -- microcontroller based schematics

**broken link removed**

Now onto a novel project or idea as you requested. I would think the project below to be worthy of entry into a competition and one that everyone could relate to as well.
Change the color of vehicle dashboard lights according to engine rpms!!

The software and sourcecode for the above project is here at this web link.

Create a human robot to play the piano is always my dream. I think if I start with the basic and do not concern the human fingers structure to begin with, I might have a chance to create some thing that can work. E.g. I can start with the pattern recongnition to read the notes and generate different output frequencies as a singing machine etc. It's some idea to trigger our brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…