Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can sombody explane me this ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjvh

Hi i have here a page from the spects/datasheet from the LM 335 but this here i don't understand

could it be a misprint ??

please give me some insight in this

Thanks Robert-Jan

Attachments

• lm335.pdf
    24.8 KB · Views: 1,237
I think the circuit is extremely old since the LM308 opamp has not been made for many years.
Why don't you use a more modern circuit?

personaly i would use a different opamp but i cant explane what those resistors do while they are both conected to the + and - input of the opamp

is it a mis print or is there a reason for to do it and what is the theory than (how does it work)?????

Robert-Jan

maybe i missed something but how can you get it working as both imputs are conected with eachother

the difference amplifier set up is not with both inputs conected

personaly i think it's a misprint to conect both inputs, but then it's in the data sheed of a company that i think do proof read their stuf before they publish it

?????

Robert-Jan

rjvh said:
maybe i missed something but how can you get it working as both imputs are conected with eachother

the difference amplifier set up is not with both inputs conected

personaly i think it's a misprint to conect both inputs, but then it's in the data sheed of a company that i think do proof read their stuf before they publish it

?????

Robert-Jan
Nice catch Robert!!

It is a simple "Printers' Devil"
please remove the connection "dot" at pin 3 of the device. then try to study the schematic. See the attched modded schematic.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back