Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cant read the writing! PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuffock

Using PIC16F876, I'm having difficulty using the MSSP module to random read from a serial EEPROM 24C16. Can anyone show me a code segment that works, not the Microchip ones that refer to a dozen different pages !

spuffock said:
Using PIC16F876, I'm having difficulty using the MSSP module to random read from a serial EEPROM 24C16. Can anyone show me a code segment that works, not the Microchip ones that refer to a dozen different pages !

I suggest you use software rotunes to read the 24C16, the PIC hardware I2C implementations are reknowned for problems, and the application note routines usually don't work!.

If you search on the PICList there was a lot about it a few years ago!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back