car security system by a mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfath2008

Hi,

I am electronic engineer. I need some technical help to connect between car alaram system and a private mobile to monitor a car status from any palce in the world and control the function of car acion according to that.

Regards

Sabri Fathi

Any idea how you are going to go about this?

Sounds like to need a diagnostic device that can access the vehicle bus and some sort of transmitting device to get it to your phone.

Vehicle bus systems are extremely complicated. Getting the information that you want from the bus will be in itself a very difficult project. You can buy diagnostic tools, but I don't think that they will provide the information that you want. They usually just provide error codes which need to be looked up in the CAN protocol standard, such as ISO 15765 or SAE J1939.

hi my friend

Thanks for your interest.I hope know that i have a good cooperation with a big company in Hong Kong for car alarm system .We have make some success. I am agree with you that this is not easy project. but if you thing if we succeede to find good cooperation with mobile communication companies, i think this will be so good.

What kind of acknowledgment do you need on your cellular phone either a call or sms on any disturbance in or outside of car.

There are more and more functions has been defined on SAE-J1939, extermely for emission control. And it is hard to get the staff fully tested with a real car, so our company developed our own SAE-J1939 simulator, and now it is available to the public.

Six editions of Au SAE-J1939 simulator are released:
Engine Basic Edition (H)
Engine Premium Edition (Li)
Vehicle Platinum Edition (Na)
Engine Basic Plus Edition (K)
Engine Premium Plus Edition (Rb)
Vehicle Platinum Plus Edition (Cs)
**broken link removed**

Please visit our web site for detail information:
**broken link removed**
Au SAE-J1939 Simulator web page:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Simplified SAE-J1939 simulator user manual (full user manual can be requested for qualified customers):
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
SAE-J1939 simulator license management toolset user manual:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
Au PIC bootloader (which can be used to update encrypted software code in-field) application note:
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Now the Ver 2.00A J1939 Simulator is released:
**broken link removed**
Here is a list of new features added from the popular V1.00A:
"J1939 simulator firmware version check" feature is added on Remote Terminal and a "warning message" will be issued when firmware doesn't match the minimum requirement for Remote Terminal. Only 2.00A and Above firmware (current firmware ID: 0.2A) can be used with the 2.00A Remote Terminal release.
All Editions, Add the following Parameters for GenSet and Marine Industry (5 items):
Engine Oil Temperature,
Engine Fuel Temperature,
Engine Oil Level,
Engine Coolant Pressure,
Engine Coolant Level,
All Editions, the following Parameters are added for shutdown functions (18 items):
Engine Idle shutdown (IS) has shutdown engine;
Engine IS Driver Alert Mode;
Engine IS Timer Override;
Engine IS Timer State;
Engine IS Timer Function;
A/C High Pressure Fan Switch;
Refrigerant Low Pressure Switch;
Refrigerant High Pressure Switch;
Engine Wait to Start Lamp;
Engine Protection System (EPS) has shutdown Engine;
EPS Approaching Shutdown;
EPS Timer Override;
EPS Timer State;
EPS Configuration;
Engine Alarm Acknowledge;
Engine Alarm Output Command Status;
Engine Air Shutoff Command Status;
Engine Overspeed Test;
All Editions, the following Parameters are added for Inlet and Exhaust Condition (2 items):
Engine Air Inlet Pressure
Engine Exhaust Gas Temperature
All Editions, the following Parameters are added for emission test purpose (9 items):
Actual Engine Percent Torque
Nominal Friction Percent Torque
Engine Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Mass Flow Rate (MFR)
Engine Inlet Air Mass Flow Rate (MFR)
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
Response for VIN global request
Response for VIN specific request
SAE-J1939 Transport Protocol: TP.CM.BAM, TP.DT
SAE-J1939 Transport Protocol: TP.CM.RTS, TP.CM.CTS, TP.DT, TP.CM.EndOfMsgACK, TP.Conn.Abort

For more info, please visit us at:
Au Group Electronics SAE J1939 Simulators (Gen II) Ver. 1.00A and Ver. 2.00A

This one will definitely improve the fuel economy and power. It has been used on a VW Vanagan with Subaru 2008 CAN buses Engine. The Same Subaru Engine can also be used for airplanes and older Subaru vehicles.

Au Group Electronics is also pleased to announce successfully developed an ABS ECU CAN Simulator with Speed input. This device can be used to measure the vehicle wheel speed from the hall sensor and broadcast the speed information in a vehicle (e.g. Subaru) high speed CAN (Controller Area Network). The vehicle CAN speed information (generated by this device) is critical for any modern engine ECU (e.g. Subaru 2.5L, 3.3L engines) emission control strategy and full performance.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Major Features:
• Dimension: 3.1" L x 1.69"W x 0.8"H (78 x 43 x 21 mm);
• Weight: 2.8 oz
• Enclosure Color: PC white or Black
• Power supply: +12V, 75 mA normal, 400 mA max.
• CAN baud rate: compatible with Subaru high speed CAN
• Speed input: Hall sensor, active low input, default signal rate: 5 pulse per rotate/cycle
• Vehicle Tire Size User Selectable, default tire size 27.5 inch
• Vehicle Speed can be calibrated for high accuracy
• CAN bus Terminal Resistor (120 Ohm) included
• Temperature range: -20 °C ~ 70 °C
• PC interface: DB-9 female RS232C connector
• Vehicle interface: DB-9 male connector for CAN bus, Power supply, Speed Input
• Max. 3 times end-user tire size selection allowed on Basic edition
• Max. 3 times end-user Vehicle speed calibration allowed on Basic edition
• “Unlimited time Speed Calibration” and “unlimited time Tire Size Selection” features available exclusively on Premium Edition (also called Dealer Edition)

More info on Users Manual is available at:
**broken link removed**

Contact us, please visit us:
Au Group Electronics: Home for DIY Fans

I have an aftermarket programmer already that does all that stuff too. Still dont do jack for mileage. Claims its doing it but I never saw a confirm able improvement.
The guys I know also have different programmers from different manufactures and non of them claim any greater mileage gains either.
1999 Ford F250 Super Duty 4WD with Triton V10
Any suggestions other than swap out the engine with my old Big block V8?
Or do a major engine rework?

Our ABS ECU CAN simulator only feed speed info to Subaru Engine ECU through CAN bus communication, this will prevent the Engine from entering limp-home mode. So user can keep the good performance on Subaru engines (many new CAN-bused Subaru engines has been used for VW Vanagan, airplanes, old Subaru Vehicles, etc). Compare with Limp-home mode, keep the engine in normal mode will improve fuel economy, power and the idle is much smoother.

Most of the people doing that for power purpose. There may be a few for fuel economy now due to higher gas price.

Race fans also like to use the newer Subaru engines to boost the power and acceleration performance of the vehicle. The Subaru boxer seems a good fit on VW Vanagan vans.

Ive heard good things about Subaru too! But it doesn't help me out much. All american made vehicles in my family.

Actually there are some good USA made engines too. E.g. GM NorthStar family for Buicks.
Chevy Covert gets a powerful engine too.

Didn't both of those lines get the ax recently? Reliable and efficient was not cost effective for GM to produce.

Still rather impressive stuff you have here! I dont understand most of its purpose but still its impressive.

Last edited:
The J1939 simulator is designed to simulate Engine, ABS, Transmission CAN signal (e.g. Engine RPM, Oil pressure, Vehicle speed, etc). It can be used for incoming inspection (e.g. Instrument panels), odometer durability test, new product development, etc. So no diesel engine need be running for incoming inspection or odometer validation tests.

The ABS ECU CAN simulator is designed to run together with Subaru Engines (05 and later models equipped with CAN bus technology). It will keep the engine running at normal mode for best fuel economy and power.

Didn't both of those lines get the ax recently? Reliable and efficient was not cost effective for GM to produce.
I believe Buick and Chevy will survive. Fords seem running better with its new well designed products. The 3rd one will probably be gone forever. Dodge uses lots of Cummins diesel for its pick-ups. The industry slow-down makes Cummins laid off many workers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…