Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Card for dc brushless motor of 1500 W

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmc

Hi all,

Due to a really poor made quality pcb driving card, I'm trying to build new one with efficient components.

Power : 1500 W

Output of GBU 1506 : 345 V dc and about 5 A average current.

So I've selected Sensitron Semiconductor SMC6G25-60

Sensitron - Manufacturer of solid state power controllers, motor controllers, space level diodes & die, and high reliability power electronics solutions

Sensitron- Brushless Motor Controllers, Three-Phase Brushless DC Motor Controllers,Drivers, IGBT/Mosfets, Sensorless, Sinusoidal

SMC6G070-060-1 | Datasheets.org.uk - Datasheets & Application Note Search

I have not strong electronic background, and I only want to know:

- Value of resistor between pin 9 and 19 ( page 8 of datasheet ) Rs

What power needed : 1/2 Watt or other ?

Also, how you get this value ?

How to know loc-Ref for 5 A average current?

I've read page 14 but ??

Loc-Ref given for a 10 A and 20 A motor....

- I need to get "Forward-Reverse" for milling,so how to get it:

High level on pin 24 ( fig 9 et 10 page 15 ) ainsi que Dir-In ( pin 24 ) page 10.

Using by +5V terminal of an external power supply or a gate?

Page 4 Logic input section Cost,Start,Stop,High level input voltage threshold 3.6 V

Last question:

I need a +15 V and +5V for the SMC6G25-60 , is a power supply of 1 A powerfull enough?

I'm not english native so excuse my bad english...

Thanks a lot.

jm

You will be best off just buying a factory made VFD unit for a motor of that size and ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back