Cartoon Sketchup Robots, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of a poster I'm working on. Two cartoon robots. They are 3D and fully poseable. I would like comments and suggesitions. Not too busy though, its for an ad for my electronic kits. Supposed to be a father & son. Cept dad has no pipe (like the old Lionel Train ads of the early 19th century)

**broken link removed**

Son needs forearms and hands. Maybe a skateboard or soccer ball to be PC? John

I remember seeing years ago a robot-like caricature of a man, son, and dog in an advertisement. I wish I could give more details, but I can't. It may have been Lego. Infringement is always an issue, and I certainly can't give advice on that. Since you want to promote electronic kits, I would try to work something specifically related to those kits, such as an RC controlled dog with antenna, a soccer ball made with PC boards, a 'hello world' LED display, whatever. Although, the robot connection to electronics is pretty strong, it is very widely used in electronics and other ads, including cars, as well. Thus, I would try to incorpoate something more directly related to your kits. Just an opinion. John

I think our gracious host needs to add another discussion board to these great forums ... the title should be "Armchair Attorneys" (or whatever the attorney is called in the UK/Europe?)

Didn't finish the head, but just for laughs here's the headless K9 and the .skp file for Sketchup!
**broken link removed**

Attachments

• k9.zip
    22.8 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…