Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Church Audio-Video Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

hubie

I have recently taken over the A/V at our church in Florida. We are using a Sony video camera on a tripod and feeding the output to a DVD recorder, a CD recorder, and the Audio sound board. The output from the DVD recorder is fed into a transducer which converts it to Ethernet with S-video and L/R aucio. The Ethernet cable runs about 100 meters to our Fellowship Hall where we can project the video on a screen for overflow crowds. The signal is there but the quality is not what I would like. I suspect that it is loss of signal strength due to splitting the signal twice. What can I do to boost the signal at either the input or output sites? The connectionns are RCA at this point.
Hubie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back