Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit Analysis Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

booshkkaman

I'm having trouble figuring out the analysis of the first circuit located at this link:

https://www.ece.ucsb.edu/Faculty/rodwell/Classes/ECE137A/more_opamp_hints.pdf

It claims that the open loop gain can be found to be 101Vout/Vx (where Vx is the node beween the two 10 k:eek:hm: resistors)

i don't understand how they came to this conclusion. Seeing as how the 1 k:eek:hm: resistor is connected to ground and a virtual ground, how is it relevant to the analysis? also, the 100k:eek:hm: resistor should (ideally) not have current running through it. could somebody show me the mathematical analysis of this circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back