Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit diagram for an Omnimetrix OPS-3030 TA triple regulated power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't a search engine where we look stuff up for you, maybe you can at least do the favor of telling us why you need it and put a little more time and effort into your post.
A quick command for a schematic doesn't give me any desire to help.
Sorry.

Sorry about that...I purchased it off 'flea bay"...UPS delivered it...of course I found out that all the horror stories concerning UPS using packages like "footballs" are true...the meters were all pushed in the mounting brackets on the bottom were all broken...I had to drill 2 holes in the front panel in order to secure the mounting plate for the meters in place...I did a thorough inspect of everything inside and all looks great,like new!...I plugged it in(no variac) and everything came on ...I checked each 30v supply for variability and it appeared to be working great...then the relays is both supplies started clicking and next there was no output voltage from the 2 30v supplies.however,the 5 volt supply is fine...hence the need for a schematic befor proceeding further...Thanks...Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back