circuit prolems

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike03

I have this amp project that I'm trying to put together it is 600watt/300per ch.The problem I am having is that the symbols on the diagram are not properly labled I just cannot identify if the resistors are carbon or metal film and there % and watt.For some of the capacitors there is no voltage for them.

I would suggest you find a proper circuit, that's absolute junk and even uses incorrect symbols for non-polarised capacitors.

Someone needs to help me out now please I need a circuit with good diagrams symbols somthing that can work well with the transformer I bought for this project which is. 38+0+38

Someone needs to help me out now please I need a circuit with good diagrams symbols somthing that can work well with the transformer I bought for this project which is. 38+0+38

The guy from YMYA simply copied the amplifier from the LM4702 datasheet. national Semi has a good applications note for it showing a recommended pcb layout.

The guy from YMYA lied about it producing 300W per channel into 8 ohms. A 300W into 8 ohms amplifier needs a supply that is plus and minus 65VDC. With your 38V-0V-38V transformer its output at clipping is 142W per channel into 8 ohms.

The guy from YMYA added a huge 400uF/400V output coupling capacitor that will reduce bass response. The circuit from National Semi does not have an output coupling capacitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…