Code Snippets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I'm now beginnig to code my project which uses PIC18F452 together with the MT8870 DTMF decoder and other ICs to monitor phone calls and control the activation of a lamp. I want to do coding in C but don't know much about coding.

Could anyone refer me to where i could get code snippets to help me start coding. I'm using MPLAB and looking to code in C.

I attached my algorithm for Incoming calls and Outgoing calls. I also attached a ppt of my progress report so you could get a general idea of what i'm trying to do. My circuit is basically connecting the telephoe to be monitored in parallel to the telephone company's TIP and RING lines which then feeds to a MT8870 DTMF decoder whose decoded output goes to the PI18F452. There's also an off-hook detector and ring detector at the input side of the PIC. I'm using the DS1307 RTC to do timing together with 24C08 memory modules for logging and storage of passwords. Everything is displayed on an LCD connected to port D pins of the PIC. I attached everything in parts as i found them on the net and using in my circuit.

1) lab2 shows how i connected the LCD.
2) Testing MT8870 DTMD decoder shows the input configuration
3) Detecting a telephone RING 1 Electronic Circuit - CircuitsArchive - Show2 the input to a 4N25 chip to detect ringing signal together with counting when its output is connected to the PIC through a pull-up resistor.
4) Off-Hook Detector
5) DS1307 together with 24C08 memory - the 24c08 replaces the at24c128 shown in the diagram
6) Activating electrical lamp.

Any any any help at all would be great because i only have a month left.

Attachments

• Algorithm_-_Incoming.doc
    57 KB · Views: 187
  • Algorithm_-_Outgoing.doc
    33 KB · Views: 183
  • ECNG 3020 Progress Report.doc
    173 KB · Views: 366
  • Testing MT8870 DTMF Decoder.pdf
    103.2 KB · Views: 251
  • lab-2.pdf
    123.3 KB · Views: 1,582
  • Off-Hook Detector.doc
    81 KB · Views: 212
  • Activating electrical lamp.doc
    63.5 KB · Views: 156
  • DSS1307 Real Time Clock with 24C08 memory.doc
    34.5 KB · Views: 169
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…