Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

code vision program

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think we know what you are talking about? Would it be so difficult to provide some details?

what iam trying to say is i need tiotorial about the AVR C compiler (code vision ) " that was the name of the program " which is well known
thanx @ all

Csaba,

That was cold, appropriate but cold. You suckered me and made me look.

aoamb83,

Code Vision may be a well known name to you, but I don't use the AVR. I keep reading and checking data sheets trying to find a place for it, but I keep finding better alternatives.

Last edited:
csaba911 said:
Just having fun.:p

Csaba
I've got a smile that goes all around my face two times just like the Parsee Man watching the rhinocerous

Csaba
cool really cool u r a funny person :( soo funny
i did not find what i was asking about in ur secret source
i searched alot but ur secret source dosen`t work :(

plz guyz i need it badly

His secret search works for me all the time. Sometimes I have to read a little..
Add quotes... Tweak, read more.. But that is the best secret link out there..

Is this for a class? If so, do they not give you a copy of the program?

papabravo thanx for ur help i know this pdf and it wasn`t what i need
thanx @ all , i was asking about tutorial explaning the compiler and its details
to use it in a part of the decumentation of my graduation project :(

aoamb83,

You started this thread with a request for "any lecture about code vision program". I found a document that met that requirement and gave you a link to it. Now you have the temerity to complain that the document does not meet your needs. If you wanted documentation on the compiler you should have said so.

Follow this link
https://www.dontronics.com/cvavr_download.html
Download the CodeVision AVR User's Manual

On page 63 begins the compiler documentation.

Stop acting like a lazy sponge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back