Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

college problem XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

immo

hi
i have a prob with a college project i hope one of u can help me with it its related to microprocessors

i need to connect two 8086 mircop ( master slave connection)
using two 8255(PPI), i need to use mode 2 couz i want the connection to be bidirectional. i connect the porta A of the first 8255 with that of the second one. and the first port C to the first microp,
the second portC to the second microp.
im using MTS86 kit ( here is a pic **broken link removed** )
in the end i just want to turn on leds of the second kit using the first microprocessor and vice versa

the prog below is for turning on leds for a single microp/sing kit
so what do i have to change for the master slave connection?
and to what else do i have pay attention?do i have to change the whole prog or just the controll word and the port adresses?

cnt3 equ 3fd6H
porta equ 3fd0H
portb equ 3fd2H
code segment
asumme cs:code, ds:code
org 0H
main: mov sp,4000h
mov al,90h
mov dx.cnt3
out dx,al
j1: mov dx, portb
mov al,0ffh