Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Components for Pager Circuitry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jichin

Hi,
Would someone happen to have the standard circuit components for a one-way pager circuit?
{Pointers to sales/providers & cost factors around on the east coast in the US/Asia would be great}

Thanks & Regards,
Jichin Thomas.

What are the standard components for a one way pager circuit?

I would just buy one from a shop - it'll probab;y work out much cheaper.

Well, my goal is to design a spacewise optimal PCB for the pager and hence I ask for the components.

Did you mean to say that you would buy the pager, or are you saying that pager circuit components are available as standards elements at cheap rates in a shop?

Trying to get the compoenents list for more directed reponses.

Thanks,
Jichin

Are you asking us what the standard components are? My guess is that it is an ASIC. That is an application specific integrated circuit. These are normally custom made by the manufacturer and are neither documented nor available to the public. I thought you were going to tell us what the standard components were, but I guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back