Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

components symbols, need help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

hey,
i hav come to a complete halt in a cetain project i am designing (i wont go into specificts) i requre a site or reference to where i can find a list of what each component looks like on a circuit and a brief description or info.

plz if u know any of these help me :D

thx in advance :wink:

rancid rock said:
hey,
i hav come to a complete halt in a cetain project i am designing (i wont go into specificts) i requre a site or reference to where i can find a list of what each component looks like on a circuit and a brief description or info.

plz if u know any of these help me :D

thx in advance :wink:
starting point -> ur local electronics dealer/store

What, like, a schematic symbol?
Google, my friend. This is too basic to answer here.

Go download Simetrix and start dropping stuff from their palette/toolbar until you find the symbol you want.

thx guyz, oh and i hate my local store they updated their catolog to a piece of junk not worthy to even spit on.......

dick smith electronics, they used to hav a massive catalog with every component with detailed descriptions and symbols for each as well as price, but now they have a useless piece of trash that only contains little models they r selling etc.

MikeHibbett said:
>Go download Simetrix
and looking at your avatar, you could probably benefit from doing so too
:eek:)

Hey, Fractal Painter kicks ass. Real propeller heads use cocktail napkins.

Really OFF TOPIC (sorry)

I've been really pleased with sPLAN as a drawing package.

Easy to use, seems geared toward hobbyists. Making new parts are a snap. Hopefully not seen as an ad... I'm just a happy user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back