Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Connect Toroid to project

ThomsCircuit

I put this together and of course it does not function as it should. The LED is supposed to flash after you momentary short the header pins. I would like your help in connecting the toroid to the breadboard correctly so I can rule out it being the possible reason for it not working.

I also do not have a 1nf (C2). The next value I have is [10nf]. I also have a [0.1nf] How crucial is this? Could I use the 10nf?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is my interpretation of the authors schematic.

PCB A.png

This is the authors schematic.
sample circuit.png

The toroid I wound. The matching 2 dots represent the wires have continuity. The numbers I gave them have no relation to the schematic.
thief.png

This is my Breadboard. The red dots represent where the toroid goes.
PC Board.png

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back