Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Constant tork and revolution DC motor control for mobile robots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extra

Hi all,
I have a project that is "constant tork and revolution DC motor control for mobile robots".
I am new in microcontrollers and I need some knowledge, I have limited time for this project.
I think to use 16F84 ( or more suitable if you know ) an infrared sensor ( for feedback- 1,0's) PWM technique and PICC compiler.

If you send program codes that is written in C and schematic of circuit, I will be so glad.
Have a nice days.
Onur.

Extra said:
Hi all,
I have a project that is "constant tork and revolution DC motor control for mobile robots".
I am new in microcontrollers and I need some knowledge, I have limited time for this project.
I think to use 16F84 ( or more suitable if you know ) an infrared sensor ( for feedback- 1,0's) PWM technique and PICC compiler.

The 16F84 was replaced last century by the 16F628, however I would suggest you look at the 16F876, as it has two hardware PWM channels - there's a two channel PWM example using it in my tutorials.

To get constant torque you connect a DC motor to a constant current source in theory it will over-rev and blow up sine its speed will try to reach infinity, in practice it won't as it'll get to the power supply voltage and stop accelerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back