Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Continental Specialties Corporation 5001 Universal Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musicmanager

Hi Guys

Anybody got a User/Service Manual for a Continental Specialties Corporation 5001 Universal Counter. CSC later Global Corporation.
Seems I've acquired one of these which appears to be working OK but needs a good clean and a bit of a tidy up.

Thanks
S

Hi Tony
Yes I know. I wouldn't mind paying a reasonable sum but if you look at the shipping details it says ' may not ship to UK' I was hoping someone would have a scanned copy on file or something similar.
Thanks
S

Hi Guys,
Has anybody got circuits/service manual for a Continental Specialties Corporation 5001 Universal Counter in .pdf?
It's time to fix my unit, B input has gone down.
Hopefully,

timp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back