Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control car using blutooth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshanaj

hey,i need a circuit diagram for control car using blutooth.. such as start car,stop car using bluetooth... so if any one have idea please let me know....thanks!!!

if you learn more about it, then come back with an attempt at a schematic im sure we could help you finish it.

some things to google might be, microprocessor, junebug, pickit2, avr, bluetooth module, bluetooth ssp for a start

you'll need a microprocessor of some kind, a bluetooth module, some relays, trransistors etc. if your not experienced this may be too big a project to start with, but if you convince me that your serious, by doing the leg work, then i'll help you out, as im sure loads of others on here will.

do you intend to use a mobile/pda/computer or some other kind of device to talk to the car?

actually i wana control car using mobile phone... so i can use a laptop or mobile device to talk to car.. i cn handle any kid of electronics as well as programming.. im dn IT degree n electronics..so if u cn help me its really very very big help... i need a circuit diagrams for control car n communicate with that... thank you sooo mch!!

actually i wana control car using mobile phone... so i can use a laptop or mobile device to talk to car.

so which is it? mobile or laptop or mobile device that you want to use to talk to ur car?

if your doing a degree in this, it should be a doddle for you, and you should be able to draw your own schematics, with the bonus that i will do what YOU want it to.

Remote start devices are usually control relays.

I have the basis of bluetooth control in my kit car im building, well its actually a bluetooth to can adapter, and i have can running to every system in the car, therefore i have bluetooth control of the entire car.

im dn IT.. but i love electronics n i hv fair knowledge about electronics.. but i cant design my own schematics.. i plan to to talk to car using mobile phone... if its hard i can use laptop also.. so cn u help me? thanks

well.. simply i wana start,stop and lock doors.. on n off lights in a car remotely.. using ma mobile phone... so i i'm going to use bloototh as a wireless media..

did you do the googling, have you chose a uP or a Bluetooth module yet?

im not going to do it for you - but i am willing to help if you get stuck

actually i wana control car using mobile phone... so i can use a laptop or mobile device to talk to car.. i cn handle any kid of electronics as well as programming.. im dn IT degree n electronics..so if u cn help me its really very very big help... i need a circuit diagrams for control car n communicate with that... thank you sooo mch!!

You have a degree in electronics and can't draw a schematic? What University?

Please stop using txt speak.

ok.. thanks.. just i wana circuit diagrams for start,stop car n switch off n on lights.. that can fix to car.. other stuffs i can manage.. anywy thanks for help

hi harshanaj

most of us here are hobbiests, i for example am also doing my degree - in mechanical engineering/motorsports and do electronics for fun - but its 95% research and 5% building.

If you are truely interested in electronics then you will spend the time learning the bits you need. What you are proposing is a big project, so i doubt anyone here will have the time to do it for you - certinly not for free. BUT most of the people here are Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Helpful and will help you with the bits you cant figure out on your own.

Do some research then come back with a better idea of what you need and how you plan on doing it, and the folks here will help you!

Ok to hopefully clear out this topic i think "dn" Do Not/Dont Know so i assume he does not have a degree and does not know IT (information Technology) i assume his english isnt the best also.

what he said was he is doing a degree in IT, not in electronics - but if he is doing IT, he should be familiar with GOOGLE. 'dn' as in 'doing'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back