Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control & communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara sd

hii all

i`m really glad to join this unbeliveable and perfect group :)

ok i`m in final year control eng and my partner is in communication eng if any one have an idea about a projects that contain the both i`ll be thankful
i really need it

Wi-Fi Home (GSM+Bluetooth Based Device Controller)
you can control the electrical/electronics devices of your home from all over world just by sending an SMS.This project includes interfacing of GSM modem with microcontroller. GSM modem is used to send or receive SMS. GSM modem communicates to the MCU and sends acknowledgement to the MCU if any SMS received this is how we can control the devices in our home.Use AT commands for communicating with GSM

Finger print access control system

Fingerprint access system is basically the most secure way to mark a persons attendance as there is no buddy punching (proxy attendance). This ensures that the access of every person is accurate and no body cheats. These are stand alone systems with TCP/IP enabled. The purpose of Fingerprint Your browser may not support display of this image. Time access System Data Recording is to help employers record employee attendance data while also helping workers clock in quickly and easily (you can lose a card, but you can’t lose your finger!). This model Your browser may not support display of this image. fingerprint unit helps companies to manage attendance records more easily (it comes with professional attendance software that lets you create different shifts, set holidays, and automatically create attendance reports showing who came late or left early, who took vacation, etc.) while allowing for additional electronic door attachment for small businesses that need this feature.

ok 7star i have this one wht do u think about it????

project is (Live tracking with GPS has Indoor Capabilities).And it is divide to two main parts: First part regard to the GPS receiver: Which aim to make the GPS system more accurate and acceptablet is practically while the device will be designed in two ways .First way is the GPS receiver (GPS uses a constellation of between 24 and 32 Medium Earth Orbit satellites that transmit precise microwave signals, that enable GPS receivers to determine their current location, the time, and their velocity (including direction) which work in the open ways (outdoor). But if we enter any covered areas such as tunnels the line of sight satellite will lost the connection with our GPS receiver, to make the receiver to return to connection it will take long time. In this time the device will switching automatically to the Second way. There will be another hardware system that makes the same function of GPS receiver but depending on Accelerometer sensor until the device move out from this covered area (tunnel) then the GPS receiver come back to work .There will be a Bluetooth interface to display the receiver location (in the car) on a mobile or laptop by using any map program . Second part regard to Tracking: While these device put in a car (for example) and it is stolen there will be a tracker system which send a message to the mobile of the user (in case of the user call a specific request to the mobile network) .The connection between the GPS receiver and the mobile network will be done by an interface in this device which will has some algorithms (software) that help the connection tobe done

ok wht about car alarm via phonemobile using a gsm modem and controller but i want more details if u know jst help me

Almost everyone is ignoring you because of bold oversized color font with incomplete words and long sentences impossible to decode. Advise you redirect effort to spelling, punctuation, and paragraphs.

ok 7star i have this one wht do u think about it????

project is (Live tracking with GPS has Indoor Capabilities).And it is divide to two main parts: First part regard to the GPS receiver: Which aim to make the GPS system more accurate and acceptablet is practically while the device will be designed in two ways .First way is the GPS receiver (GPS uses a constellation of between 24 and 32 Medium Earth Orbit satellites that transmit precise microwave signals, that enable GPS receivers to determine their current location, the time, and their velocity (including direction) which work in the open ways (outdoor). But if we enter any covered areas such as tunnels the line of sight satellite will lost the connection with our GPS receiver, to make the receiver to return to connection it will take long time. In this time the device will switching automatically to the Second way. There will be another hardware system that makes the same function of GPS receiver but depending on Accelerometer sensor until the device move out from this covered area (tunnel) then the GPS receiver come back to work .There will be a Bluetooth interface to display the receiver location (in the car) on a mobile or laptop by using any map program . Second part regard to Tracking: While these device put in a car (for example) and it is stolen there will be a tracker system which send a message to the mobile of the user (in case of the user call a specific request to the mobile network) .The connection between the GPS receiver and the mobile network will be done by an interface in this device which will has some algorithms (software) that help the connection tobe done

It will be a great invention if you simulate the GPS with an accelerometer....yup!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember SHE (im fairly certain of that) said control engineering and Communication systems.

Simply opening a door or opening a lock is NOT a control system. A control system is precisely controlling the way a plan operates using control theory. Something like a lock is a simple switch, what you're looking for is State Space Representation, or S-domain controler design.

Projects that could be used for this is:

Remote Controlled Car:

Communications Part: Use Spread Spectrum Digital Communications that uses a combination of a generator matrix and convolution encoding. use two freqency bands that use M-ary PSK, because it is resistant to fading channels. One freqency band controls the foward and back motion and the other controls the left and right directions.

Controls: using chosen motors design a control system that will have zero tracking error for the motors and the input analog or digital signal that is recovered in the receiver. Remember that the motors that move the device forward and turn the wheels left and right need to be sensitive to touch.

Wi-Fi Home (GSM+Bluetooth Based Device Controller)
you can control the electrical/electronics devices of your home from all over world just by sending an SMS.This project includes interfacing of GSM modem with microcontroller. GSM modem is used to send or receive SMS. GSM modem communicates to the MCU and sends acknowledgement to the MCU if any SMS received this is how we can control the devices in our home.Use AT commands for communicating with GSM

but what is the use of Bluetooth ? my friend.

Thunder. You really must quit dragging up threads from a year ago and acting like somebody is going to answer you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back