Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

control rectifier circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

iceberg25

i need to design 2 control rectifiers that fullfill the folling specification:
1.1 single-phase
-load -1.5mh,R=1.5 ohm and E=10V
-voltage supply -240V(rms) at 50Hz
-Firing angle 0,30,60,90,and 120 degree.
1.2 Three-phase
-Load-1.5mH and R=1.5 ohm
-Voltage supp;y -415(rms)line to line at 50 Hz
-Firing angle 0 to 50 degree (increment of 10 degree)

after design it ,i need to determine which thyristor thet existing in market to be use in this both circuit.

do anyone have any idea on it ?
thx ya!

Last edited:
**** it must have not gone out... I suspect you are trying to drive a small DC motor off the mains ... not really a good idea.

Regardless, you have not supplied sufficient information. What is your actual load? What you have described is a simple inductor and that makes no sense...

It actually seems like you might be looking to supply as little information as possible so you can make something cheap to try and patent and market. Not a good way to make friends and influence people.

I thought as much.

Whilst we enjoy helping people; in order to help you we need to know how far you've progressed. Please post what you've already done, including any ideas you've had. If you need help that your lecturer should have provided, please tell us (and your lecturer) what you found was lacking. It is not right if you manage to attain a high grade from the help we have provided if your lecturer is negligent; it will make them appear to be better than they really are and put you at an unfair advantage to your classmates.

It also would help us to know more about your education, geographical location and experience with the English language.

i need to design 2 control rectifiers that fullfill the folling specification:
1.1 single-phase
-load -1.5mh,R=1.5 ohm and E=10V
-voltage supply -240V(rms) at 50Hz
-Firing angle 0,30,60,90,and 120 degree.
1.2 Three-phase
-Load-1.5mH and R=1.5 ohm
-Voltage supp;y -415(rms)line to line at 50 Hz
-Firing angle 0 to 50 degree (increment of 10 degree)

after design it ,i need to determine which thyristor thet existing in market to be use in this both circuit.

do anyone have any idea on it ?
thx ya!

Motorola, et. al. publish application notes for their Triacs.

To all my dear
i need to design control rectifier circuit three phase 400v 50 hz for welding machine
thanks in advance
gamal

Hi,

You should start your own thread. Can you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back