Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

controlling robot..urgent!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

adikyana

hello 2 all friend..
i have a few question to ask u all..
i have a problem to settle my final project, hope u'll help me..
my project is about a robot which is use to bring tools or things..
a robot need user to key in the lenght/distance and the angle then it will move based on the input that has been given..
my problem now is my project only can use a AT89S51/AT89C51 microcontroller..
(1) i don't know how to make the microcontroller receive all the input because it use to accept any angle 0 to 360 degree and any lenght.
(2) my lecturer only want me to use servo motor.
really hope u all will help me..
suggest me the best way to program the uC because before this what i've learn in the lab is to program the uC using instruction code. But one of my friend told me that it is better to use the C language. so what's your opinion??
plz reply me hurry, i only have 3 weeks left..
thank you..:)

Last edited:
a robot need user to key in the lenght/distance and the angle

the user key in the command via keypad? or PC? joystick?

my lecturer only want me to use servo motor

when you say SERVOMOTOR, do you know which type of servo that you need? or how it works? how to control it?

suggest me the best way to program the uC because before this what i've learn in the lab is to program the uC using instruction code

i agree with Reuel, just use the language that you know best! :)

fusian..
- user have to key in the command via keypad
- and for your info, i've never learn about servo motor, but i've made research about it, and i'm not really understand about the servo motor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back