Cool electronics formulas/equations

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a big push across the US to indoctrinate women into engineering. I have seen plenty of them graduating with engineering degrees, however a female electronic repair tech is very rare indeed... and almost never good looking. It would take 6 barrels of beer to confuse a man to the point of fooling his eyesight and the signals to his brain!

We have several female engineers in my department. Most have PhDs. All are Indian.

HiTech said:
Electronics can be fun and exciting. However at your age I would think your hormones should be gravitating you towards females.... that is unless your meter's needle deflects in a different direction.

Ok, first of all, i am not gay. Second of all, i do desperately want a girlfriend, but just because i want a girlfriend, doesn't mean that i am going to let it get in the way of my studies. Oh, and one more thing, you REALLY need therapy

Even if he was gay you'd still wouldn't have any right to have a problem with that. Don't tell me you're a homophobe are you?

evandude said:
Wait, so why isn't this thread in the ****-chat forum again?

Because i wanted equations in the first place, not HiTech's views on how teens should be spending their spare time....

Therapy? Me? LMAO! Some of you peeps are way too damn serious in life. U see what happens when you spend too much time relating to equations and semiconductors! I never called nor suggested Mark was gay... I simply made a side comment about it out of cynicism and some of you start connecting the dots on your own effort!! Obviously Mark you haven't dilineated between my serious and cynical sides from my many posts. If I wanted to flame you, you'd be burnt toast by now. To the contrary, I think you're OK and admire your enthusiam with electronics. Just don't forget the women part. Transistors, chips, and resistors won't keep you warm in bed at night unless they are being overdriven!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…