Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cost Price!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanya

Hi Guys,

Pls can anyone tell me any website where I can get the price listings of all most any electronics components (espaecially telephone electronics components).

Nanya

Define "telephone electronics." Do you mean like answering machines, wires, intercoms, or do you mean the actually components like resistors, transformers, mics, speakers, etc?

RS, Farnell, CPC, Maplin.

Fill your location and we might be able to be even more helpful.

Hero999 said:
RS, Farnell, CPC, Maplin.

Fill your location and we might be able to be even more helpful.

My location is nigeria. But I hope to buy them from NY, United States. Can anyone render any hlp.

Nanya

It seems as if i always suggest Jameco. :D www.jameco.com
I think they may have some of the things you mentioned in the PM.

I think MPJA (i think the site is www.mpja.com ??) may have a few things. It has been a while since i looked through the catalog. ;)

Although you could beat a horse to death with the Digi-Key catalog, they are a bit pricier. If you buy out of NY then you might wish to try Futurlec. The prices are great, but much less selection. They also have dirt cheap shipping for orders under $29.

In a PM from Nanya;
Hi,
When I say telephone electronics i mean:
DTMF Receivers, Ring Generators, Call Progrss Generator...just the needed components to build a telephone switch.

Nanya

I hoped you explained to him that PMing people is a total wase of time because other people can't help.

that would be a waist of time... :rolleyes: Do you honestly expect him/her back on the forum any time soon?

Well he sent a similar message to me and he's visited since my reply so I wouldn't say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back