Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Countdown Timer With Muliple Input Controls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy_Smo

Hello,

I'm looking to create a countdown timer that I can enter a time and a start and clear button and has 10 different input controls. Each input control will be controled by a different user and do the exact same thing. Each control will have a green and a red LED. Each control will also have a 2 position switch and a push button switch. When the 2 position switch is in position A, the red LED is on and the push button is disabled and the green LED is off. When the 2 position switch is in position B, the red LED is out, the green LED is on and the push button switch is active. With the countdown timer started, I would like any of the 10 input control push buttons to act as a reset and restart the countdown timer from it's begining.

I'm someone with a little electronic background and looking for some help with getting the project off the ground. Any and all help is appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm not sure if I can get by without programming it if the coutndown timer is always at the same starting point. Do I need to be able to program it if the timer always starts at .....let's say 2 minutes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back