Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

countdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

matalodi

Hello,

I would basically like to try and biuld a kitchen timer that counts down, I would like to do this WITHOUT a PIC can any one help or do they have a schematic they wouldn't mind giving out???
I have a schematic of a circuit that's similar but I DON'T want the PIC in it. Hopefully you people can help me out with this!

Matty

Attachments

• countdown_circuit_163.gif
    countdown_circuit_163.gif
    16.4 KB · Views: 326
matalodi said:
I would basically like to try and biuld a kitchen timer that counts down, I would like to do this WITHOUT a PIC can any one help or do they have a schematic they wouldn't mind giving out???
I have a schematic of a circuit that's similar but I DON'T want the PIC in it. Hopefully you people can help me out with this!

The whole point of the PIC is that it simplifies the design massively, to do something similar without a micro-controller expect to use around 12 I/C's in the place of the PIC.

There are likely to be plenty of suitable designs out there, but they will probably be from the 1980's and older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back