Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Coupling with the proton field

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Mitchell

Hi EEs and wannabe EEs like me,

I'm an amateur scientist since Mom weened me. Some project possiblities need a test-bed worked out for a really fascinating project...

"Nucleo-phononic resonance"

This is NOT text-book electronics, NOR is it textbook physics. Several experiments lend credence to the project, especially, Eugene Podkletnov's gravity anomaly associated with a spinning superconducting disk. The insight of Frank Znidarsic, EE, has theorized an explanation for Planck's constant (quantum transitions are not instantaneous per Newton, and a dimensionless constant shows up as a mathematical artifact when instantaneous math model is used).

I'm focusing first on a side effect of the attempt to create an RF BEC (Bose-Einstein condensate)... a removal of the thermal electrons into a resonant envelope for harvest at the expense of the resonance.

So, as an amateur scientist, to quote Dangerfield, "I get no respect." I'm not an EE, either, but I can read spec sheets.

The gallium nitride transistor is my component selection to shrink the size of a resonant cross-field antenna (3D enfolded and entangled toward a Fibonacci entanglement of wave-components) from house-sized (if MOSFETs were used) to desktop-sized if GaN transistors are used.

This seems a great project to be open-sourced, at least the reckoned science of it all, as an alternative theory to a universe where there is no Planck limit, but a universe that simulates mass per atom with a delay associated with any quantum transition that atom experiences.

An innovation that I hope to build is a copper foil and epoxy lamination (sawn and polished on the edge) that creates landing pads for reflow-soldering the raw GaN transitor die onto a heavy conductor buss. These GaNs parallel gang without the runaway thermal effect of a MOSFET, and the heavy current spikes needed to produce a resonant field (the evanescent field, or near-field) are easily programmed by microcontroller. There are design premises to yet be reckoned by tests.

To quote one member here, "One test is worth a thousand expert opinions, but one expert specification is worth a thousand tests."

I hope to find experts in electronics and out-of-the-box non-Newtonian physics that want to collaborate... no strings attached, and certainly not a corporate approach. The theory leveraged is based on measured results, not mathematical speculation. Success means heresy in scientific circles, and will not make little people popular, but a target of ridicule (as humans do with innovation).

Please feel free to chat this up with me. That's why I'm hear, to learn, and share insights, hoping for progress.

Thanks, all,
AZdon

Last edited:
I'm curious as to why you put any stock into Eugene Podkletnov or Frank Znidarsic. Even Martin Tajmar's work has not been reproducible, let alone those guys.

Don Mitchell,

I have seldom seen such an amazing amount of jabberwocky.

Ratch

Don Mitchell,

I have seldom seen such an amazing amount of jabberwocky.

Ratch

This is the wrong place for me to defend fringe scientists that offend the scientific citation hierarchy with wild interpretations of fresh data. The whole affair of cultural science from a disconnected viewpoint seems more a boundary map of alma maters, every math department has a theory-of-everything or flavor of X-brane these days --what's new about your remark?

Besides... I ain't no scientist, but I am enjoying designing this project which is nothing more than hard current pulses into a copper loop until it self-resonates. I'd love to know a proper take on the various ways such a pulse train can be created, analog and digital... but I'm on a shoestring budget enjoying the good life by the skin of my teeth.

How would an EE design a power-switch to make a pulse train of at least ten megahertz, and better up to 50 megahertz? That's around where Marin Soljacic (MIT 2006) found the self-resonance of about 10 foot of copper tubing coiled into a short open-air helix. Intel has demonstrated this same self resonance they all call a near field effect. The resonant magnetic fields have no electrical field component... I mean, they give off no RF, and draw little current, per all the press releases. Is that called a parallel resonance? Minimized powe draw, maximized flux amplitude? What does an EE call a magnetic resonance? The power-grid people call a self-resonant power transformer dangerous! That's a ferromagnetic-resonance in transformers, akin to the ferro-striction that makes a fluorescent light ballast hum... and MIT's and Intel's project was about a copper-loop, so what's resonating? That's an easy one... the same thing that resonates to produce the RF image in a medical MRI... the nucleus... and it's positive... and thus the title of this thread.

On topic:
But I'd really like any insight others on a shoestring project to build the controller like Intel used, pictured here in a Gizmodo article...

https://gizmodo.com/5039871/intel-says-theyve-taken-a-huge-leap-in-wireless-power-tech

What is the switching technology used?

So, back on track... I'm coming to an engineering group, not a scientific peer review... do you have another electronics forum in mind where there are design-experts if this is not the place?

Suggest a new thread topic, or start one for me.

How about 'From-scratch heavy pulse supply?? Where do I start?' How fast with what tech can we get a switch to pulse 50 amps for 50 nanoseconds --ball park-- with precision timing from a much higher quartz source for good phase resolution of a 3-phase rotating resonance, as the next step toward refrigeration technology IF the low-impedance coupling measured by Podkletnov can be reproduced in a careful study by even an amateur like me. Ellie May pass the grits!

I'm starting with a breadboard and a cheap 20 megahertz dual scope, with a small comfort zone in electronics with only some working knowledge with logic chips, OK with Ohms law, can't do any calculus. Heading toward Arduino uP control bussing to presettable-down-counters for edge-timing from a quartz reference. I'm retarded so give me a break.

The students that duplicated Marin Soljacic's (MIT) magnetic pulse resonance wireless-wattage demonstration might be reachable, I've yet to try. Most amateurs like me are ignored when writing to a university professor, but I'd love to have a friendly chat with Marin Soljacic's lab-tech at MIT -and/or- one from the Intel team that demonstrated the breakthrough.

This is an equipment project. When-if I get some data of lattice-proton-coupling, a friend from Vishay Electronics will test it with his network analyzer, which may begin to get really interesting if we see a blip at the frequencies predicted by measured data of the other published experiments from the fringe, regardless of who wrote the most-cited-theory.

It's a happy hobby jabber wocky ... it's about enjoying a working-hobby for me and I don't care what you think, so no bad --enjoy your passions, too.

Barking mad,
AZdon

Can you define the load you want to pulse this DC current through, include it's DC resistance and all parasitic inductance/capacitance's or at the very least describe the loads construction, getting pulses of current that high for that duration is going to be incredibly difficult if not impossible depending on the load.

I can easily describe the load as anticipated first-attempt. Thanks for your question.

The inductive load should be very low, read on to guestimate for me, but consider it is a inductive cancelling design, in the milli-Ohm range. I'm open to any guesses or calculations.

While casting is more cost-effective, consider the first load to be a copper cylinder that is one foot long by three foot in diameter (1' long x 3' dia. cylinder).

Assuming any power-switch physical package will add stray capacitance, a power-switch is mounted directly against the outer diameter, and power is pulsed through the diameter of the solid copper cylinder to a point on the opposite side of the cylinder. Call it a diametric-conduction pattern.

Unfortunately, this project can't be physically re-scaled, as the harmonic notch of the copper self-resonance is a parameter of the wave-length of the resonator element. The solid cylinder is the resonant element. The frequency of the wavelength is fixed to the Znidarsic velocity (1.094x10^6 meter-seconds) which maps to the response-time of the quantum-transitions that are mediating the magnetic field between copper atoms. The Znidarsic velocity is figured for only the minor diameter of the torus... as this is the circular geometry that serves as the stochastic resonator chamber (for the physicsts of forrowed brow) to enable the thermal electrons to escape at the Znidarsic-velocity resonant state (the knot frosts up, and due to the number of coupled spinning nuclei in the magnetic resonance that are polarized with the circular dynamic, may produce a gyroscopic behavior at resonance against motion).

With the goal to maximize the dV/dt into solid copper at what? I'm guessing 5 milliOhms? Can anyone calculate that? I'd love help with the resistance equation :)

The eGaN is way-superior to the fastest/most-rugged MOSFETs, per the datasheets, so the design is narrowed to use this enhanced-mode ultra-fast high-current switch that parallels without circuitry protection for thermal-runaway.

I have previously quoted the maximum switching speed of the raw die eGaN from EPC per their specs, which is not the performance in a circuit with stray capacitance and inductance. Of course the system inductance will be lower, but the inductance of a solid copper slug I would assume to be much lower than the inductance of the copper wire loop used by Intel (link in the earlier thread).

There's more, the load will not be a solid copper slug, 3' diam., but a doughnut. The solid slug will have a large hole carved into it to approximate a very thick copper loop. The current yet is conducted diametrically. Eventually, tests will get to an entangled helix carved out as a twisting hollow within the solid donught, or torus of copper.

As the hollows are added to make a bifilar path of a few loops around the torus, the inductance will increase none if any, as the bifilar paths serve to cancel the inductance.

There is one more thing to consider... while fast rise times are the key design, the duration of these pulses is just nanoseconds.

Marin Soljacic at MIT found a a low-current condition at the magnetic-resonance of his copper-helix.

Therefore, the fast rise time optimization will optimize the phasing control of the duty cycle of very small pulses in a variable balance between the other phases, too (the controller is operating a 3D resonance using solenoidal, toroidal, and polar-wobble compnents locked in a Fibonacci spiral through the torus [which looks very sexy to the resonant node points on the copper elements].

There's a ho-bunch more to the resonance, as the resonance will be auto-erotic with itself... hello :) Scratch that... but picture this... in 2011 magnetic self-resonance was found to have a surface-tension that causes the magnetic-envelope to elastically conform to the resonant element.

So this gets involved with 3D electrostatic balance using controllable 3-phase pulse supply (a special one using matrix-transform algorithms in a simple Arduino micro-controller or such).

So, the actual resistance of the device at a resonant load? Very low... lower than the solid slug with a hole, as that conduction path is carved into a bifilar cancellation path (which is a torus knot to conform to the geometry needed for the 3D momenta of a wobbly, entangled helical resonance).

The maximized eGaN switching speed is the goal, while radical design like a Z-pinch-core on steroids is the load.

The higher the switching speed of the load-mounted ultra-switches, the finer the heterodyne pattern of standing nodes that will be available on the standing near-field (MIT's term for self-resonant flux field that shapes like the proton's wave equation around the resonant coil). Also, the optimized dV/dt provides smoother control of the attitude of the node patterns --which are Fibonacci cross-spirals as seen on pineapples, etc, in nature.

So, for all intent and purpose, the pulse-controller design is about minimizing the gate-charging delay like a MOSFET, but for the eGaN technology. A Vishay Electronics EE told me that the best switch to use to charge the gate is another eGaN.

The mounting package will clearly be the largest inductive/capacitive bottle neck. Therefore, a mounting innovation is in this plan to create an 11-terminal-to-3-terminal conversion-buss for reflow-soldering the eGaN passivated die onto a 1" threaded copper bolt that is molded into the heavy copper load coils of the knot. The switching signals will be taken to the switch (coaxial cable?) along with the power buss connecting to the 1" copper-bolt-switch. Multiple, ganged eGaNs will occupy each 1" copper-switch-stud for heavy current loads that will occur by the time the end-goal is reached... which is to control the harmonic nodes on a torus knot in location and drift-speed --and to accept heavy, hyperbolic current pulses that will stratify the Z-pinch region into 2nd-order strain-harmonics on the electrostatic tension of the self-resonant envelope.

Hey! MIT did it (at least Soljacic made a 2:0 torus knot self-resonant, which is a circle, this is about a study on higher degrees of torus knot, like the 2:1, 3:2, 5:3, 8:5 and a few other Fibonacci divides-to-Phi-approximates as integer combinations. I'm just doing it with a few more dimensional parameters in the pulse stream on a sexy 3D dimensional curve that traces the null-points of the nuclear waveform if the center-point of the torus volume is at a gradient decrease of the speed-of-light, exactly the projection of hyperbolic-timing-dimple into a flat-space-timing. Pure and exact Platonic transforms in their golden nestings apply wherein the spatial-temporal transform of the point-harmonics of the electrostatic-strain-topology are the compactified space harmonic mode of the point-centered torsion. The function over time of an outer icosa- dodeca-hedral volumetric modality of harmonic statis as it harmonically couples to the space-compactified (per nanotech electron-spin science terms) to the core hexa-hedral, or orthogonal harmonics. The transform has a chilling side due to the roto-inertial loss of the Coulomb-field-pumped thermal-electrons. The electronic-coupling to the proton-group near-field occurs, to paraphrase Znidarsic, when the nucleo-inertial (a.k.a., thermal) bump experiences an extermal coupling field that matches the propagation velocity of the nuclear center as involved with the inertia it lost to the electron during its thermal vibration by the matter-lattice black body energy. The eGaN transistor was yet a dream in the mind of the EE graduate student that thought of it (dissimilar-crystal-strain enhances the gallium nitride gate when the power is applied) when Soljacic and Intel were first experimenting. In essence, consider this project to be bringing Intel's pulse-equipment up to military grade microwave beam weaponry class using the eGaN power FET (and adding a 3D cross-field antenna) --with enough remaining precision to find an extreme balance affording high energy accumulation in the 'flux envelope' of Phi layered strata. The reason you've not heard more is because everyone persuing this is under proprietary mission toward working refinements of the Soljacic science breakthrough. Znidarsic scale resonance couples the near field to the nuclear waveform... that simple, and is unencumbered IP.

How do you think MIT pulsed their heavy copper coil? What can be done to discover the Does anyone have a connection to Either Soljacic's or Intel's technical staff?

Again, tell me if this EE forum is not the place to discuss creating a heavy, few-nanosecond switch using solid construction as found in the power-microwave horns with the power-transistor mounted in the microwave cavity.

Barking mad,
AZdon

arf rarf

Oh. P.S. Another reason for the high-current is to be able to hopefully shunt back what transients that may evolve on the solid copper back into the resonant envelope by using a totem-switch-pair of eGaN power-switches to pull the ouput phase from rail-to-rail. Soljacic had no RF field produced at magnetic-self resonance. Does that mean the magnetic resonant current is a very low voltage level? Talk to me if you know, please. This isn't in the textbooks, and there's no EM physicist on the team, yet. This really is a prime concern, as the physics term 'giant effects' may ensue, such as a standing voltage field of a few megavolts that can change as quickly as the flux may snap if phase-lock is lost... any of which results from less than a good balance. The torus knot is also most important as it nullifies the forces excercised across its axial symmetry, and affords control by fine-off-set of the stored balance that leverage against the rigidity of the cast-copper-alloy torus knot, probably embedded in high tensile-strength epoxy or such.

Well, P.S.S. Is anyone aware of solutions but yet having problems dragging your formal education to the edge of credibility by invoking synergy? If there were a ten million dollar budget behind the construction of the Soddy-hexlet matrix-transform for 3-axis multiphase control with adjustable-slope hyperbolic wave-shaping woven into the 3D Fibonacci-harmonic-pulse-controller --toward some experiments not even mentioned here as the power-supply sounds mad enough --would you be willing to serve as paid-consultant for construction-solution trials? This is an original solution with zero IP entanglement.

Last edited:
Don said:
The inductive load should be very low, read on to guestimate for me, but consider it is a inductive cancelling design, in the milli-Ohm range. I'm open to any guesses or calculations.
I'm sorry 'very low' is not a number that can be used to determine construction methods for a driver... You need to specify EXACT values for inductance capacitance and resistance. If you can't put values on those three numbers and any other possible parasitics that might be involved you can not proceed it's that simple.

The rest of your post is complete nonsensical gibberish.

MIT didn't pulse their coil, they ran a static AC voltage through it, the receivers were tank circuits to optimize power transfer, it was transferred through RF radiation (primarily in near field meaning the magnetic field) By the way it was also only at the ranges used 50% efficient with power transfer and the design physically can't be scaled up.

I'm sorry but nothing you've posted has any rational basis in science at all, it's a lot of big words with no practical understanding of even the simplest electrical effects occuring.

Just as an example every statement I've made in this post so far is proven absolutly correct if you can't state the exact series inductance capacitance and resistors of your load as well as an parallel capacitance or inductive elements based on the physical design. Until you can fully define the load scientifically you can't proceed at all.

Sceadwian forces me to apologize to the forum for his responses. After conferring with a sysop, I understand he is witty enough to not break rules, by slinging hubris specifically at peoples words, and not at the people. He is now back to his vacuum, per the sysop, as he has attached everyone's "words" being such an intelligent know it all, but never attacks anyone, he therefore resides in this forum in a vacuum of universal 'ignore-button' category.

This project is continually plagued by those that want to stop a thread verses consider the request.

Granted: I write long voluminous messages. So don't read them... the title stands as the pheromon it is to the mind I seek. Continually forums like this correct me, and continually I say, "Do I care? Am I trying to write successful tweets or something? Answer: Nuh uh." There will be one that passes someday, and reads my terms like poetry and appllies education to an electronic design as a supporting helper... and that like mind is what I seek by the thread title.

If this community as a whole continues to insist in each of my interactions that I conform to be a chat-bunny like them, then bug off, respectfully, as a whole.

Why: I am not here to chat, nor to engage in light exchange with a mixed community of nuts like me.

Point: The title of this message remains in the proper forum category -PER A SYSOP- and awaits the well educated person in EM theory that is willing to reach way down and help an amateur, not any certain hot-shot spec-sheet-bound self-proclaimed genius so prevalent in today's social media. This is a construction project and completely an electronic construction project.

In the mean, Sceadwian is wrong on all counts.

I stated in the first message that I want the pulse timing as, and in the same first message stated the milliOhm level of coil conductance... Plus, I gave the construction details also per request the intelligent techy with hubristic words.

Oh, oddly, all my links at my sight are dead, sorry. To reference the background information (not for you EEs, but for the EE -slash- professor of EM [they're here and don't interact with young male attitudes]... just google "Marin Soljacic, wireless power, near field, and scan the results for Intel (corp) links, too.

Again... this post is hear to wait for an expert, not serve as a target for words in the thread that indicate a small mind (which surely none have -so don't indicate it).

Also, to defend this project...

The press reports thoroughly that there is no RF component at all to the 10 megahertz magnetic self-resoant coil of only a few milliohms resistance.

The scientists content and the press reports that there is zero RF emmission to the magnetic resonance, nor between an auto-resonant coil that pulls power from the first (up to several feet).

The press reports Soljacic as breakthrough science.

The press reports this not to be inductive transmission, but the magnetic equivalent of Tesla's voltage based wireless tech.

But regardless, this thread remains to attract by the title those experts sought.

Thank you all for not using this as a flame target to prove your level of emotional intelligence.

Much good seeking.

AZdon

hang on a mo.... if i may stick my head on the block for a few mins.
i just wanted to say that i for one realy would like to see this thread remain. just a few thoughts that crossed my mind...
i myself am a scientist ok my field is embryology as it relates to my job as a farmer etc. the whole history of science is littered with people that just about everyone poked fun at and said was wrong, that is right upto the point they were proved right. wether its total nonsense or not surely isnt the point here. the guy wants to take what i would call brave pop at something and have a try. ok he is probally barking up the wrong tree but that dosnt matter does it? he isnt offending anyone he isnt trying to argue? he hasnt insulted anyone? infact all he has done is post a thread just about everyone thinks is rediculous! jesus that last one relates to just about eveything ive ever posted online!!!
so come on please nigel lets keep it i want to see what this goes. i realy like the fact that this is a forum that people can post stuff like this without fear of being deleted just because it may or maynot be utter rubish. who knows the guy might get a nobel prize one day then we gonna look silly! :D
the other thing that sticks in my mind is the picture ive seen on here of the first diode ever made. it always makes me think that if someone walked past the window when they were building it they would have laughed and poked fun at them with this great big bit of rough looking metal dangling on a string.
besides posts like this do add a cetain eccentricity to the forum wich i love

as for helping the OP sorry but the only help i can give would be to quote something erricgibbs said today "cut the blue wire"

Last edited:
So far he's insulted me and the moderators, and is trying to gather people that will side with him in a discussion which has no scientific province.

There is NOTHING to learn from anything that has been said in this thread aside from saying that nothing can be learned from it.. From that much I hope anyone can understand.

grow a thicker skin! even if there is nothing to learn does it matter if the post is left here???? or are you going to try and tell me every post here in the lounge has at least an educational element??
what about leaving it just because its causing no harm and some of us (ok me) like the eccentricity of it.
so far i personaly dont see a reason to delete it although this is probaly the best place to put the thread.

Imagine a guy walking up to a group of Chinese students and shouting "CHING-CHONG FING-FONG LING-LONG!"

After ignoring him for a while, one of them asks why he thinks "ching chong" is real chinese, mentions "qing chong" might be a little closer - but still probably meaningless.

Another student says he's never heard such jabbering.

So the guy replies: "WING-WONG DING-DONG PING-PONG!"

The next student asks if there's some specific chinese he wants to know about? Can he at least outline the situation it might be used in?

And the guy replies: "GING-GONG MING-MONG RING-RONG!"

Clearly, the guy jabbering nonsense has been given the opportunity, but is making no real attempt at communication.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back