Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

crane schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

480threephase

i know this isnt exactly electronics, but im trying to find a print for an overhead crane, and im stumped. anyone know where i could find one?

Searching Google images for "overhead crane electrical diagram" yields a lot of cool diagrams. Possibly none of them are what you want, but I did find schematics for a heterodyne crystal set and a modern telegraph.:D

Are you asking how to wire the pendant switch? If so, try a seach on that. Alternatively, the large manufacturers (A-B, etc.) may show typical wiring for replacement switches.

John

its a factory overhead crane operated from a cab. not entirely certain of the year but its probably about a 1950 to 60 model. mfg is ec&m. i googled it but i cant find any. i find one close on the ec&m site, but as its an older crane, the print doesnt match in all places, particularly in 3rd and 4th point. i have a generalized print i use for work that includes AR's , which are essentially a coil in series with the motor and contacts in the control circuit to control how fast you can speed thru the 5 points. this crane uses timers to do this however, and it changes the circuit drastically from the print i have. we dont have a diagram for this one in particular, just a generalized print and im tired of having to muff around and figure out whats wrong when i get a service call on it because the print is wrong.

edit* i get the feeling the equipment is from about the era of the telegraph. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back