crane schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

480threephase

i know this isnt exactly electronics, but im trying to find a print for an overhead crane, and im stumped. anyone know where i could find one?

Searching Google images for "overhead crane electrical diagram" yields a lot of cool diagrams. Possibly none of them are what you want, but I did find schematics for a heterodyne crystal set and a modern telegraph.

Are you asking how to wire the pendant switch? If so, try a seach on that. Alternatively, the large manufacturers (A-B, etc.) may show typical wiring for replacement switches.

John

its a factory overhead crane operated from a cab. not entirely certain of the year but its probably about a 1950 to 60 model. mfg is ec&m. i googled it but i cant find any. i find one close on the ec&m site, but as its an older crane, the print doesnt match in all places, particularly in 3rd and 4th point. i have a generalized print i use for work that includes AR's , which are essentially a coil in series with the motor and contacts in the control circuit to control how fast you can speed thru the 5 points. this crane uses timers to do this however, and it changes the circuit drastically from the print i have. we dont have a diagram for this one in particular, just a generalized print and im tired of having to muff around and figure out whats wrong when i get a service call on it because the print is wrong.

edit* i get the feeling the equipment is from about the era of the telegraph.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…