Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CRO using USB

Status
Not open for further replies.

elexhobby

Hello Friends,

I'm planning to make a computer based CRO using USB.. Earlier I have made a computer-based CRO using the parallel port & PIC 16F877A... Now I'm planning to use PIC 18F4550 which has an inbuilt USB module... However, the 18F series is much different from the 16F series.. I'm currently reading the data sheet to understand the working of the uC.. Can somebody suggest me any other book or site where I can find useful information & help regarding the 18F PIC series... Also, any help specifically for this USB based CRO project would also be highly appreciated...(say, how to access data sent via USB using VB )

Thanks a lot...
Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back