Custom Dash With Built IN PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil G

hi peeps, a few questions for you, im new to electronics, i have project car sat on my drive and i intend to install a incar pc. your probs wondering ok yes ive heard of that before yada yada, however this is a unique project car with everything being custom built, for as little as possible.

now heres my question i aquired a TFT LCD screen (PW070XU3), now i need to connect it to a vga cable with a female vga connector, i have isolated the pin outputs, and i know i will need a control module or 2, but i havent the foggyiest of where to start, these are the pins i need to match up

**broken link removed**

can any 1 hlp me or is any 1 willing to assist me

forgot to add this is the full details i could get for the LCD screen
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Hmmm the only way you're really going to do this is to either make a custom controller (very very complicated) or try and find a ready built controller that will sort it out for you.

Its not going to be a case of a couple of resistors and a diode or two - more than likely going to be easier to get a different screen which is compatible with your computer (carputer).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…