Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Custom membrane keypad service like PCB service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urahara

Just wondering if there's a service provider for making small qty 4x4 or 3x4 membrane keypads for hobbyist. essentially what needs to be customized is the key labels on the membrane keypad.

the concept is similar to making small volume pcb boards where we just need provide the gerber files and gets a small qty of boards produced.

would be interested if there is such a service for hobbyist like myself.

I've dealt with this company in the past: **broken link removed** I can't guess as to final cost but they'll give you a quote.

Just wondering if there's a service provider for making small qty 4x4 or 3x4 membrane keypads for hobbyist. essentially what needs to be customized is the key labels on the membrane keypad.

the concept is similar to making small volume pcb boards where we just need provide the gerber files and gets a small qty of boards produced.

would be interested if there is such a service for hobbyist like myself.

if you do not mind the thickness you might be better off making a PCB and using the snap caps for buttons or even part of your PCB:

http://www.components.omron.com/components/web/PDFLIB.nsf/0/97336E0ABE84DEB085257201007DD541/$file/B3DA_1109.pdf

the link does work it just wont clicky... laser toner transfer pcb etching might even work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back