Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CVASM in MPLAB anyone done this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness you're the only one in the world using that Bill (grin). I'm assuming that's what you used to produce that awful source code you showed us once (yuch!).

Mike

William At MyBlueRoom said:
LOL I think the code looks great. Far more readable to me.

But no one else uses it?, why not move to proper PIC assembler?, it's free and it's up to date - how many years ago did Parallax stop supporting their old assembler?.

And perhaps you might then get some code on your site?, as it is (at least last time I looked!) you didn't hane any 'projects' on there - just pictures that you can't build as there's no code for them.

William At MyBlueRoom said:
LOL I think the code looks great. Far more readable to me.
And there's certainly nothing wrong with that if you're comfortable with it. It just has "zero value" when used as learning examples for a newcomer (I couldn't even understand that snippet you provided a while ago).

My two cents. Sorry.

Regards, Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back