Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data for transistor F SSS 20N60 please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timescope

Hi Everyone,

I have been unable to find a datasheet for this transistor marked F N G27 SSS 20N60. I thought the F was a Fairchild logo but did not get any results from a search on their website.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Timescope

Attachments

• F SSS 20N60.jpg
    F SSS 20N60.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2,444
hi,
This is a 20N60 d/s

Attachments

• datasheet.pdf
    176.3 KB · Views: 546
Thanks for the datasheet, but the case is different : mine is TO-220F, smaller than the TO-247 or TO-3P case of the 20N60 transistor made by UTC.

Thanks,
Timescope

Thanks vtech. I have had this datasheet for some time but was confused by the "package marking and ordering information" on page 2 which specifies FCPF20N60 as the device marking. Fairchild usually put the complete part number as shown in the images attached, or an abbreviated number in the case of devices with long part numbers like IGBTs.

These devices are sold by a local spare parts dealer, probably obtained from China.

Thanks,
Timescope

Attachments

• FQP17N40.jpg
    FQP17N40.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 569
  • FQPF13N06lL.jpg
    FQPF13N06lL.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 948
  • FQPF7N65C.png
    FQPF7N65C.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 551