Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Last edited:
Last edited:
Actually all of the Dataq starter kits are a pretty good deal for the buck. I have used them as well as their commercial line of products. One feature I like is they provide an Active X component making writing software around them real easy for data acquisition projects.

I am far from a programmer but even I can get along with those things in Visual Basic. The $25 buck unit mentioned is really a good deal and the only reason it is $25 is because they are getting rid of them. The RS232 interface makes them a hard sell anymore as was mentioned.

The WINDAQ software included with the modules also works great as to recording data for playback.

Ron

I have a DI-190 from many years ago. Two analog and one digital channels with serial interface. Unfortunately, DATAQ has no software the supports it under XP conputers. :(

Ken

nah... just wondering. I might need it some time.

If you have a microcontroller you have digital inputs, ADC inputs, and a UART to connect to a PC, which is all this is. The only thing that I can see that might be interesting here is the PC software if you just want something simple to interface with, though I haven't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back