Data logger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vizier87

Last edited:
Actually all of the Dataq starter kits are a pretty good deal for the buck. I have used them as well as their commercial line of products. One feature I like is they provide an Active X component making writing software around them real easy for data acquisition projects.

I am far from a programmer but even I can get along with those things in Visual Basic. The $25 buck unit mentioned is really a good deal and the only reason it is $25 is because they are getting rid of them. The RS232 interface makes them a hard sell anymore as was mentioned.

The WINDAQ software included with the modules also works great as to recording data for playback.

Ron

I have a DI-190 from many years ago. Two analog and one digital channels with serial interface. Unfortunately, DATAQ has no software the supports it under XP conputers.

Ken

nah... just wondering. I might need it some time.

If you have a microcontroller you have digital inputs, ADC inputs, and a UART to connect to a PC, which is all this is. The only thing that I can see that might be interesting here is the PC software if you just want something simple to interface with, though I haven't seen it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…