Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Data sheet for 14 SOIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanawfulitch

I am trying to locate a data sheet for a 14 pin Small Outline Integrated Circuit (SOIC) with the following label:

2702 (the last 2 is smaller than the 270, like a subscript)
JRC
A2013H

It is in the input circuit of an audio pre-amplifier and could be an op amp or signal switch. Perhaps the 2702 is a date code?

BTW, congratulations on a great forum :)

Being on the input of a preamplifier it may be a generic quad op amp. A lot of quad op amps have the same pinout so if that's all you're after you may be able to use (say) a TL074 datasheet and work it out from there.

Thank you Gobbledok and Electro-Tech Online!

Gobbledok: Thank you for the quick reply! :) While looking at other posts, I found a lead to a similar part manufactured by New Japan Radio Company, hence the JRC on the part label. Looking on their site I located the part, which is NJM2702, and now have their data sheet (https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2010/03/de10002.pdf ). Knowing the correct number, it Googles easily. I have just verified by the circuit that this is the correct number. It is a 3D Surround Audio Processor. Yea! Thank you Electro-Tech Online! :)

Note to the site coordinator: I received Gobbledok's reply only by PM. Going to this site, my original post showed "results 1 of 2" but I never could find Gobbledok's reply, which I assume would be 2 of 2 or somewhere below my post. Maybe there is a link button somewhere but I couldn't find it. :eek:
....Check that, Gobbledok's reply popped up below but only after I entered this editing screen!

ivanawfulitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back