Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet for TCA 290A

Status
Not open for further replies.

eddu

I tried to find the datasheet for ic TCA 290A but cannot find it anywhere on the net. might be i am not using the right resources but have tried on various sites that host datasheets and cannot find on any of them.

I'd appreciate some help if anyone can guide me to it or send it to me.

Thanks

Yes I think so. Was thinking it might be some sort of if ic. Just managed to salvage it from an old vcr from the scrap and was thinking whether I would be able to integrate it in my project. Trying to build a tv transmitter. Basically I needed the datasheet to see what it does exactly and the pinouts. Better to go for the new I.C.s then and work with the newer and more readily available stuff.

Thanks a lot mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back