Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Datasheet for UM91214/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all
I'm an electronics Newb.. Wanna have datasheet of UM91214/15 DTMF dialer. I have one that does not have sample application circuits..so t'll b helpful if i get one that has some test & application circuits also..
Thank you
R.Vinoth

That's all...

Attachments

• 9214.gif
    9214.gif
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,481
Thank you

Thankx Sebi....
Can i get an application example...coz i'm xperiencin a littl bt of problem while :wink: usin it to generate and "send" DTMF tones...
R.Vinoth

Thank you

Thank you ChrisP for the datasheets.

I'd like to have application circuits of 91214/15 where the IC is "fed" by an external power supply rather than deriving its Vcc from the Tel. line itself. It'd be really helpful.
Thanx a lot
R.Vinoth

clear my doubt

hi sebi,
i'm interfacing tel. line with UM91214 for dialing numbers through the line.
Also i'm using a microprocessor(8085) to dial different digits (shorting different rows and columns)............. 8)
So i've given 5V from RPS to pin 6 of UM91214 as the supply instead of taking it from tel. line....... :shock:
And trying to give the tone output of UM91214 to the tel. line through a transformer as shown in https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/monitoring-phone-in-use-via-serial-pc.9273/
Is this OK?
do i need any modifications in my circuit?
Or is it compulsory to use UM91214 in the above circuit (as the application example given by sebi)only?
Please help me in this regard.......

vijay.k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back