Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Decade Timer Circuit, suggestions anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI, I have made my first decade timer which I have posted on youtube using a 555 timer and a basic decade timer IC. I would however like to perhaps add onto this circuit to allow adjustable time lapses, any suggestions or comments on improvements gratefully received :)

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
It would help us to help you if you posted the schematic.

If that's a CD4017 hidden under all thos wires, it's called a decade counter, not a timer. :p

You can get all kinds of effects using the 555 and one or more decade counters as a sequencer. The more sophisticated variants make use of steering diodes and/or logic gates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back