Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Default RCA p52960 Service Menu Settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetjumper32

I NEED default RCA p52960 Service Menu Settings

Could anybody with this model TV, or one that would work equally as well, provide me with the standard service menu settings? I made the mistake of changing some that I shouldn't have, and not writing down the original values. Note to self, don't be stupid next time. After having an effed up screen for awhile, and searching endlessly for a service manual online, I took the values from my older RCA TV, and got a manageable picture. The chassis number is ctc203. Any help would be appreciated, a link to a service manual, free or of charge, or a list of these values from a wonderful and willing person. Thank you all, Michael

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back